MNC's Entering India
Experience for company setup in india
India is always a lucrative place of business for the visionary investors across world, small and medium foreign firms and MNC's due to the size and marketplace it holds. However, when it comes to being a business or investor friendly nation, it always finds itself at the lower end of rankings due to various reasons such as complex structure of Indian Economy, confusion on regulatory framework, ambiguity in policy framework, difficult and non-conducive laws which has made the business environment difficult and creates suspicion to the MNC / Foreign investor coming here despite India being one of the best growing market in the world.
However, there is no denying the fact that despite a complex business environment, India still is one among the dream places for business by Foreign Investors. When companies look to have a partner with a local business advisory, there are very few operators in this space and are either very costly or work on an arm's length basis.
We work with companies as professional business partners with comprehensive pricing encompassing all the required services in the field of setting up businesses, operational finance & accounts and transactional support, regulatory compliance & advisory services.
Pre India Entry Services
- Conducting Techno-Commercial Feasibility Studies
- DueDiligence Services
- Valuation Services
- Customized MIS reports and delivering bank advice statements.
- Acquisition Advisory Services
India Entry Strategy
India Entry Structuring
Evaluation of multiple options for rolling out India operations based on extensive evaluation of various business, regulatory & statutory considerations
- Documentation of various documents, applications, forms, returns, agreements, resolutions,etc
- Submission of documents to various authorities.
- Hand holding the management through the entire process culminating into successful approval for commencing Indian operations
- Continuous follow-up & coordination with RBI, FIPB & other regulatory authorities
- Attending to queries raised & additional document/information requirement
Post India Entry
Post India entry, Wisecor will offer following services & solutions
- Company Law & FEMA
- Accounting Services
- Assurance & Attestation
- Direct& Indirect Taxation
- Human Resource
Financial Advisory Services
Budgeting & Forecasting
- Creating budgets; predictive forecasts and development of market analysis; providing sensitivity analysis for various market scenarios.
- Manage the relationship with the banks; Provide MIS and prepare presentations as required by them; Advise client on lender practices.
Global Headquarters Reporting
- Formulating and preparing MIS reports as required by Global Headquarters India Entry Strategy
- Managing the clients funds to achieve objectives of best return on capital and liquidity on
behalf of the client
Business Growth Services
- M&A:- Supporting our clients in executing their M&A strategy by providing guidance on the benefits and risks involved. Providing post M&A support for smooth integration between companies.
- DueDiligence:- Undertaking due diligence on a target company on behalf of the client OR providing support and intelligence for due diligence being undertaken on client.
- Acquisition/ Divestment Strategy
- Corporate Debt Restructuring